As many of you already know we lost our Grandma Marilyn on Saturday, December 27, 2008. She was one of the sweetest ladies I have ever known. She was always mild mannered and had a mischievous smile on her face. I can remember growing up thinking how glamorous I thought she was because she always wore her hair in an up-do. She was the love of my grandfather's life and I know that he will miss her terribly as will the rest of us who loved her. For the holiday's and our birthdays she wouldn't just send a card, she would always take the time to write a letter as well and it really meant so much to me. Although my grandparents lived in Florida my whole life, I have so many memories of her and will cherish them fondly while sharing them with my children. I am so grateful that they were able to come and visit this past summer and Kadence got the chance to know her. She truly was a wonderful lady and just enjoyed life so much, she always had a story to tell you and always left you wanting more.
We love you Grandma Marilyn...God Bless You.

Kadence liked her hair too...