January brought us a month of celebrating! Nathan turned 8 years old this month and we celebrated with his friends by taking them to see the movie Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler and then we had a small gathering afterwards at our house. For the first time he didn't ask for dinosaurs for his birthday...and I have to say I was so grateful for that, I am so sick of dinosaurs! He got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas so he asked for games and Transformers, and boy did he get it. He deserves it though, for the 5th straight semester Nathan has gotten straight A's and wonderful praises from his teachers. Nathan also participated in his Cub Scout Pack's Annual Pinewood Derby. This year he placed 5th in his den with his car "The Green Croc". Tonight David, Nathan, Kevin and my dad went to the Motorcross at Mellon Arena, talk about male bonding!
HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!