Another one of the movies I worked on is coming out pretty soon. It's called Adventureland, Ryan Reynolds is one of the stars in the movie, the director, Greg Motola also directed Superbad. It looks to be really funny as well. I will let you know when we are planning to go see it if anyone wants to join us, and no I won't be drinking prior to seeing this one, lesson learned!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Our Princess is growing up!!!
Our Princess Kadence is growing up so fast! There are days I wish she would stay little forever, but then I see her growing up and trying new things and the determination in her face and in her actions and I'm filled with such pride that she is such a great little girl. I'm just praying that I can still say that when she's 14. It was a busy week for Kadence, we took her to mommy's hair salon to get her first official haircut. She sat so still and listened really well. We had mommy's hairstylist Cindy cut Kadence's hair, she needed a trim and she got it all evened out. We wanted Kadence to meet Cindy before the wedding as well because Cindy is going to be doing Kad's hair, as well as mine for the wedding.

We also enrolled Kadence in Gymkhana in Bethel Park. She goes once a week for about 45 minutes. She is learning about balance and coordination and just having so much fun. She gets to use all of the equipment in the first part of class including the bars, balance beams, horse and the mats, and then the second half they have a huge blow up that the kids can climb in and play with as well. It's a 12 week program offered 4 times a year, and from the looks of it, she will be going year round. She just loves it!

Well finals are almost over, I have a few projects and tests left. It's been a long semester and I'm looking forward to the 3 week break! I'm going to relax and enjoy the holidays!