Tuesday, August 31, 2010
1st Day of the 4th Grade
Monday was Nathan's first day back to school. On the first day of school, he woke up when his alarm went off, got ready and actually ran when the bus came. He was excited! In our district the we have an elementary school (K-4), a middle school (5-8), and then a high school (9-12). So all day Nathan was really excited because he said he was the oldest in the school which made him a "Senior", I'm just going to let him have that one. So far so good, he really likes his teachers which are almost all new to our school thanks to a retirement bonus that many of our long term teachers took over the summer.
I'm sure next year is going to be a hard start for me being that my oldest will be in middle school and my baby will be in Kindergarten! I won't think about that today, I'll think about that tomorrow!