Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing mom's in my life! Today is supposed to be a day where you reflect and appreciate your mother and luckily I don't have to have a "special day" to do that. My mother and I have had our moments, quite a few during those blessed teenage years! However, over the years I have come to appreciate the privilege of having her grow closer and closer to me and now she is truly one of my best friends and I have learned and continue to learn so much from her and about her, and in turn about myself. Your mother is always a part of you and her love is always inside you. I am lucky to have my mom living so close to me as well. We have never chosen to live more than 20 minutes away from each other and its comforting to know that she is so close.
I have had so many ups and downs in the last few years and the one person who I knew I could always count on was my mother, and I am truly grateful for her love and devotion; not only to me but to Nathan, Kadence and David as well. We love you so much mom and really do cherish all of the time we have together. I look forward to tomorrow knowing that you are so actively in our lives. We love that you always want to be involved in all we do and are always willing to help and have fun with us. Happy Mother's Day! You are the best! We love you!