Friday, April 24, 2009

Honeymoon

Well the wedding is finally over after 13 months of being engaged and stressing out about our big day! I have to admit I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now I can concentrate on my gardening, school and the kids busy activities. David and I are going to go away when the kids are not in school, looking like the end of June, we will be heading off to the Bahamas. For now we spent 4 much needed days just away by ourselves spending some alone time together. It was very relaxing! We had a suite at the Omni William Penn Hotel Downtown, and it was gorgeous! We went out to dinner, watched the Penguin game and I've always wanted to go to Phipps and see the Spring show, it ended on the 18th (our wedding day), but we got lucky and it was still going on so we went to see it. It was beautiful! Now I can check that off my bucket list.
Where's David...?
There he is!
This was my favorite piece of artwork...gorgeous!
All of our wishes came true this week!
Our wedding pictures should be done by this weekend and I will be posting a few I'm sure. Thank you to everyone for attending our special day and helping to make it so wonderful! So many times I hear couples saying that it went by so fast and they didn't enjoy themselves. David and I can happily say otherwise! We had a great time, we ate, drank and believe it or not, David actually danced! We had so much fun with all of our family and friends at the reception and then afterwards at the Steelhead, it was a blast! What a way to start our life together!