My mom and I took Kadence to go see Disney Princess Classics at Consol Energy Center last week, and it was awesome! It was by far the best ice show I have ever seen. We had to get handicapped seating for my mom and and it worked out great because we had so much room, and no one else around us. Kadence could move around and she danced for most of the show. She wanted to wear her Belle costume from Halloween, but she wanted to start wearing it the night before the show, that is how excited she was. If you get a chance to go see the show, I highly recommend it. We saw Ariel, Mulan, Belle, Jasmine & Aladdin, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Tinkerbell, Mickey and Minnie, and of course Cinderella.
This week we are heading to the Elementary Center for Kadence's Kindergarten orientation, I am amazed that she is going to be in kindergarten in 6 months, and that I'm going to have a child in Middle school as well! We are hitting so many mile stones, and growing out of so much. I'm a little sad, this will be Kadence's last session at Gymkhana, and last year of preschool, Nathan's last year of baseball, and last year of Cub Scouts. It's going by so fast!