We went to a Pirates game with my parents, and Kevin and Jen
Jonah and Emily turned 1!
He just loves babies
My mom made this awesome cake with Amy!
October
We participated in Kadence Apraxia walk
She loves this picture
Rachael and Tracy are like sisters to me, so I love this one. I know they are always there for me and my kids
She just loves Jack
Nathan got brave this year
HEINZ FIELD!
This was soooo cool!

This is where they give interviews
Kadence's Preschool Field Trip
Hay rides
I let the kids have a day to play in the leaves and of course I took some pictures
Halloween...this dress was huge, it barely fit in her booster seat
Her school party
and parade, it was to cold to go outside
I loved the shoes
The adult parties
Jill and I went to kindergarten together and were friend all through high school, now she lives a street away and our kids go to preschool together
Time for Trax
Nathans 4th grade field trip to the Heinz Museum and ...

The Press Box
Kadence's Preschool Field Trip
November:
We love the Circus, my favorite are the elephants
The new Consol Energy Center was really nice, now if we could only get some Penguins tickets
The kids got to go on the Circus floor and meet the cast and clowns from the circus
and try on some costumes
ah, the annual picture on what else...an elephant
Happy Birthday to G-Ma...last year for her 50's
The Wiess Benefit at Salvatores, and the after party at The Clubhouse
David and I won a car detailing from one of the Chinese auctions
Turkey Day!
In case you didn't guess, they are engaged!
My little pilgrim
Carving of the bird
Kadence finished the Fall semester of Gymkhana, and she is doing so much better, I think mainly because of The Children's Institute
Happy Birthday to G-Ma...last year for her 50's
December:
Stuff a Bus was fantastic, we were able stuff half a bus, which took about 238 toys from South Park. Here are some of the people that took a ride with me, along with the DJ's from 96.1 Kiss FM, Mikey and Big Bob
Gotta have a picture with the Marines, since all the toys were going to the Marines Toys for Tots Foundation
Gotta have a picture with the Marines, since all the toys were going to the Marines Toys for Tots Foundation