Kadence's friend Maurie
Friday, May 7, 2010
Celebrating Moms!
My cousin Amy came in for lunch with the twins and her girlfriend yesterday. We all went to my moms to hang out and have a great (mom) home cooked meal, it was fabulous! The twins are 7 months old now, and they are the sweetest babies I have ever met (mine excluded of course). They are always so pleasant and always happy and smiling, just the best babies! I acutally find myself craving them, and wanting a visit, and luckily Amy only lives about 40 minutes away so we have been getting together quite a bit. We love having family so close, it really helps keep us all connected. It's great to have little ones in the family, I'm very blessed to have my kids know their cousins and family and be able to see them more than just holidays.
Today was Kadence's Mother's Day Tea at her preschool. The kids put on a little show for us and then we had snacks and of course tea. It was really sweet! I am so lucky to be a stay at home mom and get to experience all the little things that come with that. I have been very tearful today, but happy tears.