Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our First Anniversary

Today is David and my 1st wedding anniversary. The kids were at grandma's house for the weekend so we finally got to spend some alone time together just being "us" and having a good time doing it. We met some friends on Friday for dinner and to watch the Pens game. Saturday we literally hung out in bed until about 4:00 in the afternoon! Today we slept in then went to PF Changs for lunch (Thanks Mom and Dad)! When we got home we looked at our wedding album and watched our wedding video and of course we had a bite from our wedding cake top that we had froze for the last year. The kids are home now and we are all snuggling together and watching another Pens playoff game. I'm very happy to say that I am more in love with David today than I was a year ago. I truly feel like I married my best friend, and that we grow closer every year that passes. We have been very blessed to have found each other and have been able to make such a wonderful life together. I love you David Jon!