Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Where did 2009 go?
Another wonderful Christmas season has past. I swear they get better every year! Filled with great food, great cookies (thanks mom), great friends and family, and just so much fun and wonderful family traditions that we are enjoying! This year was especially fun because Kadence really understood about Santa and just seeing her face and all the excitement and magic that comes with this time of year was priceless. An added bonus was that Nathan still believes so it's still special to him as well. Tomorrow brings New Years Eve as well as David's birthday and I have to say that 2009 was one of the best years we have had yet! David started his new job at Aflac and is building his business every day (thank you to all of our family and friends that have supported him by becoming part of his clientele), we increased our family by added our kitten Kuddles which also means that Nathan is finally starting to grow out of his allergies, none of us had to take any trips to the hospital, none of our cars or appliances broke down, we made some really great friends, and got to spend a lot of quality time with the old ones, and of course I married my one true love and soul mate! I really couldn't have asked for anymore. My wish for 2010 is to simply keep what I've got! I hope that 2009 has brought you some great memories, and that 2010 will bring you even more!