Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Dad

Just a quick blog to wish my father a Happy 60th Birthday again! It's amazing how much you can accomplish and collect in 60 years. Dad I hope you had a great time with your family and friends last night, I know we did. Why is it when my dad hits a milestone birthday a door is always involved? For his 50th birthday party my parents rewarded the funniest gag gift with a door prize, but the joke was on them, the prize was literally my parents old screen door; at the party last night one of the kids (not mine) literally ran through the screen door and knocked it out! We also had a mini-roast in his honor and David and I are still coming up with funny stories we could have told, we let you off pretty easy, thanks for the memories! I wish your next 10 years are just as much fun and rewarding as the last 10! I love you dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!