I am finally feeling better after having what I can only guess to be the flu. I don't remember ever feeling that horrible before. I had a constant fever for four days straight, hot, cold, hot, cold and no sleep. The fever has finally passed but I am now left with this nasty cough, however, it is getting a little better everyday.
Both kids have had the same cough since last week as well, Nathan started to get worse so we went to the Dr.'s today and turns out he has pneumonia. He usually gets this once or twice a year, his asthma makes it come on fast but the up side is that he usually bounces back quickly as well. Kadence is taking an antibiotic as well, at least they got sick together instead of bouncing it back and forth to each other all fall and winter.
Hopefully Nathan will be feeling better by Monday, that is his first day of school and the beginning of 3rd grade. He is really excited to go back, and so is mommy. Kadence's first day is not until the 14th, one more year of preschool and then it's off the big house, South Park Elementary Center! I'm not sure what I will do with my time then, hopefully David and I will be welcoming another Frost into the family...who knows?