Monday, July 7, 2008

Another day...another project

Wow, I just realized that I haven't posted for a little while. We have been consumed by summertime events! Here's a little catch-up...Nathan's baseball season has come to an end with his team winning 3rd place in his division. He also had an entire week of Cub Scout Day Camp which Pap, Uncle Kevin, and David volunteered their time at as well. Nathan just loves it when the guys help out, he said it makes him feel special to have them participating. We had a nice fourth of July holiday weekend. On the 4th, David and I went to see some fireworks with the kids and my parents and then David put on his own little display at home in the driveway. This has become a tradition ever since we moved to South Park, the kids really love it, Nathan must have asked me 20 times that day if we were going to light the fireworks. Saturday we celebrated Grandma Suzie's birthday at Aunt Beth and Uncle Dave's house, and then on Sunday Beth, Dave, and Cori came over and the boys built our fire pit in the backyard. It turned out really nice and the weather broke long enough to allow us to break it in last night. This week Nathan is attending Craft Camp at Pat Catans, now that my mother is retired, she is volunteering this year instead of running the camp. So Nathan and his BFF Eli are spending a few hours a day with her at camp, and having a blast, I am amazed at how much they love to go there. As for me, I'm just getting some wedding preparations done, doing some Penn State stuff, including registering for my fall classes, luckily I got all the classes I wanted including Employment Relations, Race-Gender-and Employment, and Introductory Microeconomics Analysis and Policy. Not all work for me though, this weekend I'm meeting my cousin Amy and heading out for a serious day of shopping at the Grove City Outlet stores. I've never been there so I'm really looking forward to going. I think you're all caught up, here's some pictures...
The beginning...finished pictures to follow in the next post

David and his favorite niece, Miss Cori

Grandma Suzie got some help blowing out the candles from her grandkids

They don't get any cuter than Cori, look at that face!

As always, Nathan is smiling and having fun!