Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So much fun!

We have been starting the summer off with a bang! David and I took the kids for their first Drive-In movie on Friday. We went to the Dependable Drive-In to see the new movie Kung Fu Panda. It was a fun night, except for having to turn the audio up extremely loud to muffle David's snoring.
Sunday was disgustingly hot and packed with Nathan's activities, he had a baseball game in the afternoon and then a Cub Scout Picnic afterwards at one of the groves at South Park. The leaders hooked up the water supply to a hose and used it to wet a plastic tarp that the boys used as a slip and slide, they loved it!
Monday we went to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum. It was Kadence's first time, she was a bit hard to control, she just wanted to run and play and touch everything. I can't really blame her, there is so much to see and do there. We were all beat after we left.
Nathan was pretending to surf...

Kadence was touching everything...

I think David was really into the dinosaurs, and here I thought it was Nate...

Nathan was having fun with the mirrors...

Give the boy a huge mirror and a plunger...and look out!

Nathan and I went to Beth and Dave's to see Corinne on Tuesday, Nathan couldn't wait to hold her. David stayed at home packing for his Myrtle Beach golf trip with the boys. He looks forward to this trip all year long, he gets to try and act young again! They drink and golf all day, and every year he comes home exhausted, sunburned and sick. I get to make fun of him because the older he gets, the more exhausted, sunburned and sick he gets as well. Now he knows it and takes a few days off after the trip to recover. At least with age comes wisdom.