Sunday, July 15, 2012

What's Going on?

Well I know I had intended on posting shortly after graduation but I got knee deep in life and our blog fell by the way side.  Here is the nuts and bolts of the last few months...
  • I graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Science with a major in Labor Studies and Employment Relations, and I made Dean's List.
  • Nathan finished up his first year of Middle School, he will be a 6th grader next year, and was on the Honor Roll.
  • Kadence finished her first year of Elementary School and will be a 1st grader next year.
  • Kevin decided to put himself back on the market, turns out he was smart enough to realize Jen was not "the one".
  • We lost Pap Bob (as Kadence called him), my moms father in June. 
  • My dad is now the Circulation manager for the Union-Finley Messenger and he still writes and delivers for them as well.  I am still working as an Advertising Sales Rep for them too.
  • Mom is taking names, and crafting up a storm as always.
This year we got a pool pass for the YMCA so we have been spending a lot of time there.  Last year I was indoors working on schoolwork so much I never saw the sun.  This year, my goal was to get a nice tan, and I am working hard at it.  We have had some ups and downs in the last several months but we are trying hard to keep our chins up, stay positive, and trust that there is plan for us.