Monday, November 23, 2009

Having a Blast!!!

Well after Nathan's recovery everyone else has been blessed with good health! Luckily none of us ended up catching anything...thank you Lysol and Purrell! We have been so busy lately and Nathan and David have really been spending alot of Daddy and Me time together. Nathan's school had their annual Fall Feast. The kids get to pick one person to join them for lunch and they put on a little show, below is our little turkey in the green sweater. This year Nathan invited David to go and he had a great time! On Friday was the Father/Son cake bake at his Cub Scout meeting. They worked hard on their cake, it was delicious, and won "Sweetest" cake. Saturday Nathan had a birthday party to go to at the Sports Complex in Bethel Park, Eli and his dad went too and David and Joed actually ended up playing some dodge ball with the boys. We also had our Girls Night Out on Saturday, and went bowling and then to the Rhythm House in Bridgeville to see a friends band and we all turned into Dancing Queens...it was fantastic! Our spouses had fun with a Guys Night In, as they all hung at our house and watched some sports and did..well...guy stuff I guess, I'm sure no one was dancing though. Sunday was another Cub Scout event at the Bower Hill Fire Hall, again Nathan and David had some fun together. We also celebrated my mom's birthday this month. We took her out to dinner at PF Changs and then we all went bowling afterwards, I can't remember the last time I laughed as much as I did, it was a very comical evening! I also can't wait to celebrate my brother's birthday next month as well, he is going to be the big 30! I'm very thankful that we don't have anything going on this week except for getting ready for Thanksgiving which we host at our house every year. Then this weekend the kids will be at Grandma's so I'm going to be buried in the books and David is having a Guys Poker Night. All in all November has been a blast and I'm sure December is going to be just as much fun! Did I mention that I have the smartest son ever? Yes, Nathan got straight A's again, and he even got an Outstanding in Art, maybe my mother is starting to rub off on him? Boy I hope so! He also was running for "Mayor" for his Social Studies course, he won and it was a landslide! He is so proud, and so are we! Here's wishing everyone a fun, thankful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, love and good times!
Kadence also finished up her fall session at Gymkhana...she just loves it!