Sunday, October 25, 2009

So much fun, so little time

It has been a busy week for the Frost Family! I had been working on the week-long Book Fair at Nathan's school and it finally concluded with the Family Night last Thursday. It was very time consuming and being involved in both organizing and communicating with the volunteers and being involved with the decorating committee was strenuous and I think I will scale that back next year, or I fear I will lose my mind! It was very successful though and that is what counts. Our school earned enough to supply $6000.00 to our school and classroom libraries, that's just amazing!
My mom and I went to Mt. Pleasant to visit my beautiful cousin Amy and her adorable new twins Emily and Jonah. They are the sweetest thing! It is amazing to see babies that young, I just love them!
I was lucky enough to be able to chaperon Kadence's first Preschool Field Trip, the class went to Trax Farms and got a tour of the back of the farm, learned about the honey bees, watched how the apples are washed, learned about the fall vegetables, got to go on a Hay Ride, picked a pumpkin, went through a corn maze, played on the playground, and had a snack...I was exhausted! Kad had great time just climbing on the pumpkins with her friends!
We got to debut our Halloween costumes last night as we went to our friends The Pittmans house for their Halloween party. The kids got to play some games and play with other kids, of course there was 4 other Princesses there besides Kadence, and she just thought that was so cool. Nathan even won one of the games, which made David soooo proud! Today we are just relaxing, Sunday usually consists of football and homework for this family...so off I go...hope everyone has a great week. Kadence is going to be in heaven, she gets to wear her Snow White costume 3 more times this week!Nathan and David right after Nathans win
Our gracious host, minus his 2 blow up dolls
The kids got to color, decorate cookies, and play games
Kadence wasn't sure what to think about David's costume
Our soldier and Princess
Kadence's BFF Maurie
Playing with the girls
A picture tells a thousand words!
My little diva
She is so cool, she has to wear shades
Sweet Jonah
Twice Blessed
Amazing Emily
They are sooooo adorable
A very wonderful mother!