Sunday, September 13, 2009

My "29th" Birthday

Last night was the end of our yearly parties hosted at our house. We usually do a bonfire gathering every month to six weeks, Kadence's birthday party, our block party and then our fall bonfire and celebrate my birthday. I think David is getting partied out, or should I say he is sick of getting ready and cleaning up for parties? We try and divide the holiday's between our families houses so we aren't overwhelmed the rest of the year. Everyone had a great time last night! We had about 30 of our family and friends over and the Baggo (corn hole) just didn't stop! I feel very blessed to have such wonderful people wanting to come and celebrate with us. Thank you all very much, you make me feel very loved!
The four of us spent today just relaxing and spending some quality family time together, it was fantastic! I even got to sneak in a little birthday nap in between Kadence singing...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY YEAH YEAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY YEAH YEAH...it was adorable! The boys are heading to a Cub Scout meeting and us girls are going to get Kadence ready for her first day of Preschool tomorrow. I'm sure there will be pictures to follow. Aren't they the cutest? Jill, my tennis partner from high school, ironically lives 1 street away
Kadence and Kye had a great time together
Sibling love
Some of the girls, Amy, Rachael, myself, Bev, and Beth
I was feeling really tall last night
Totally didn't plan our outfits!
A few of the kids
The evidence was as plain as the nose on her face
Sweet Melissa