We have had such a fabulous week! We went to Kye's (my best friend Melissa's son) birthday party last Sunday and had a great time, the kids love to go to parties where there are other kids there around their ages.
Thursday brought a really fun girls night out, my mom, Jen, Kadence and I went to go see Disney On Ice and it was so much fun! We had a blast and watching Kadence's expressions was priceless! She was absolutely addicted to all the action on the ice. She was so excited when Cinderella came onto the ice, she started cheering and waving her wand, it was adorable. It was a really great night, I love hanging out with the girls.
Kadence finished her first session at Gymkhana, it is so much fun to see her participating in this. Although she is the smallest in her class, she has the biggest heart and she always tries her hardest. She is so enthusiastic and is always waving, smiling and having a great time. We signed her up again for the spring classes and I just know she will continue to strive.
This was also the weekend we had our bachelor/bachelorette parties. Let's face it, once you're in your 30's its kinda of silly to have separate parties so we decided to spend the evening with ALL the people who we love to have fun with. We decided to recreate our first date since it was so much fun. We invited everyone to join us at The Improv in the Waterfront to see DL Hughley. The show was really funny and DL actually bought David and I a round of drinks when he found out it our bach parties. That was just the beginning...next stop was Bar Louis. It was so great to see all of our friends and family together hanging out and having a blast! We took up an entire corner of the bar to ourselves and drank, laughed, bullshitted and played pool until 2:00am. Some of us even had rooms reserved at the Marriott and continue the evening there...we couldn't have asked for a better time!
That is the last of our activities before the wedding, and to be honest I'm starting to get nervous about the details. Thank God I have such amazing women helping me with all of the details and keeping me calm. We worked on the Invitations this weekend and mailed them out on Monday...one more thing off the list. I'm having my final fitting this week, I love trying my dress on, it's so beautiful! We are also meeting with the minister one last time to finalize the ceremony and I met with the florist this week as well...so much to do...only 38 more days to go...OMG...only 38 more days to go! I can't wait til the wedding and especially the honeymoon, David, me, beach, fruity drinks and no stress, sounds like paradise! I can't wait!