Friday, March 28, 2008

Too many stalkers

Hello everyone, if you are reading this congratulations, I must really like you to have given you this address! I had a page on MySpace for my family and friends to see pictures of the kids mainly, and to keep in touch with those that live farther away and I don't get to see as much as I'd like to. However, those of you that really know me know the situations that we have been dealing with and I found out that those from my former life had found my MySpace page and are living up to their reputations and I'll leave it at that. I guess I'm just so wonderful, some people just want to try to still be in my life and know everything that I'm doing...LOL! So, thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law to-be, I was introduced to this blog and I am going to try to keep it as stalker free as possible. So as I post new entries and pictures to this site, please feel free to comment on anything you wish, and I look forward to hearing from you.